Sunday, September 16, 2007

Nicole's Wedding

Here are some of Caralyn's thoughts about the wedding:

-Collette had the best mother-of-the-bride dress I've seen. I wish I
had taken a photo of her head-to-toe just to show you.
-It was COLD. I think I told you that before. The sun was shining,
though, so it was beautiful.
-There was a lot of laughter. There was laughter during the
ceremony; there was laughter during the reception. I laughed a lot.
-Tara had a GREAT speech for Nicole. Again, I laughed my butt off.
She did well.
-Tatum was sick the day before the wedding, and the night after.
Praise God she wasn't sick during!
-Tatum and Keeley actually danced in front of everyone, by themselves,
to get the bride and groom to kiss. Impressive.
-I tried to chose photos to send you that encompassed the whole day.
The single one of Holden is him waving to Nicole and calling to her
when she was coming down the aisle (actually, they came across the
front of everyone, so his eyes were on her the whole time...it was
cute).
-Trev felt like a math teacher in the layered look I dressed him in.
I think Stacy and Clinton would be proud. (from What Not To Wear)
-Nicole provided gift bags of goodies for my three older kids that
came to the reception. They were AWESOME and such a good idea.
-Jordan and a girl (didn't know who she was) were the MCs. They did
a great job.

It was a nice time...a great wedding.








1 comment:

mackyton said...

Such lovely details and photos from Nicole's Wedding. It is just so nice to have a look at these details. My sister is soon getting hitched so would like to help her with the wedding planning. Currently she needs help to find pocket friendly San Francisco venues for her spring inspired ceremony. Is there anyone who can provide some suggestions for venue?