Thursday, November 15, 2007

Picture Policy - Exemption Part 1

When I started posting on this blog I promised that I wouldn't put any pictures on here. Mostly because we never take any and I can't be bothered to start. But when others take the pictures for me and my wife is on the verge of dislocating my left arm, excuses don't seem as weighty as they once did.

She wants a couple of pictures from TO so I'll lead off with pics of couples.
The Good Looking Couple
The Better Looking Couple
The Odd Couple

The Otkiditschev's have moved since we last visited and their new place is pretty nice


3 comments:

Darla said...

Wow, no kidding, it looks like their new place is gorgeous. Some day I want to live in a place that looks that nice!!

Darla said...

oh, and both the good looking couple, and the better looking couple look GREAT. Love the pics, thanks (Liana) for posting!

Laura Jermacans said...

Glad I scored a spot in the odd couple catergory- thats great!! You know I think I took most of these pictures :)