Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vienna

Here is a few pics of our little girl. I generally avoid all techie stuff (I even hate operating the TV remotes), but I think I finally got to get into this... so here goes.

This is from the day we brought her home.

This is my favourite hat that she got in NICU.


She is still swimming in most of her clothes. She is a lot more bright eyed now. The general consensus is that she looks like me, but I don't have any baby pics to compare. She is generally a very happy girl, loves to eat, makes great faces, and makes lots of squeaky noises. Her nicknames for now: Via, Raspy, Squeaks, Muncheroo, and variations of that.


7 comments:

MomLaur said...

Haha, which "me" does she look like?!?!

Kari said...

She's gorgeous you guys! Congrats again :)

chantelle said...

So happy to hear all is well... she is definitely a beautiful little girl and we can't wait to meet her!

Darla said...

Lauren - Liana wrote that (yay Liana!!) THANKS for getting us some pics, we were dying to see more of her. She is so cute!! Love the dark hair too, that is familiar to me! How much does she weigh now, she seems much bigger...?

Anonymous said...

I think she is bigger too, she attacks her bottle every feed. We don;t have an accurate weight because of her casts though.

Liana

Lauryn said...

She's a cutie that's for sure! And she definitely looks like her cheeks are getting bigger!:-) Liana, I definitely see alot of you! But they change so much every day that I'm sure we will start to see a mixture of Jared in there too:-)

Glad you guys finally have her home and are getting to enjoy her!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! Can't wait to meet her in real life :)

~Olga