Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mattea update: 13-15 months




Ok I'm definitely behind on posting here!

In update news for Mattea, she is growing up too fast! She is talking a mile a minute now and even going potty on occasion! She surprises us everyday with new words and sentences such as "brush your teeth", "wash your hands", and "sit on your butt" (I guess I will have to really watch what I say from now on!). She will try to repeat any and every word we say and is also attempting to sing now (and is surprisingly on key every time!). She finally got 4 teeth at 13 months, so she is slowly catching up! She weighs 28 pounds and is 34 3/4 inches tall, as of her doctors appointment last week. So still well off the charts in all respects!

She is now in daycare, and apparently is the ring leader there and organizes everyone else. I guess that's the advantage of being the biggest and the only one that can talk. You end up getting exactly what you want!

Anyway we are loving her to death as usual and enjoying this new phase as she is rapidly becoming a BIG GIRL!

All of the pictures from this post are from the month of September, so she was 13 months old...






1 comment:

Darla said...

my word, she is just too cute!!!! I love the one where she is grabbing the plant. What an expression! I love when they start talking and bossing everyone around!