Saturday, December 10, 2011

TV excitement!

Jillaine & Lehman were asked to play at the Conservatory's open house today. As they were tuning up, Global TV appeared and starting filming. Then they asked me to answer a few questions. Due to the bright light on their camera I said I wouldn't be able to, but that they could speak with Dave. They said, "No, we'll see if we can adjust the camera." Drat. They asked a lot of questions and filmed the kids playing several songs. It was edited down to this...


Then to top off the day, the actor who plays Fitzie in Corner Gas was also at the function. :)
Oh, the life of the rich and the famous! LOL

7 comments:

Kari said...

Has anyone given away their autograph yet?? ;)

Kari said...

Logan also said "If any of you get famous, you owe me plus interest!!"

Darla said...

How cool! Way to go guys!! I want in on that interest Logan is talking about, haha

Beccy said...

you'll get your interest after all 11 of you pay me for practice time! ;)

chantelle said...

LOL Brent said "It's more Mom on their than the kids!" All that work for 10 seconds of fame :P

MomLaur said...

Nicely done Mrs. K!!!

anna said...

I second the notion - Mrs. K gets the credit! LOL

How exciting, Becky!