Saturday, September 15, 2012

Canaan - 1 month old!


Here are some pics of Canaan taken over the last few weeks. He will turn 5 weeks old tomorrow and I will have to post an update with his height/weight stats next week when we go to the doctor. So far though he looks like he is definitely growing as I'm already finding clothes that he's outgrown! It will be interesting to see what his measurements are because he definitely seems on the tall side! He.loves being held and cuddled (especially by Mommy:-)). He does have fussy times in the early evenings but I can't complain too much because he sleeps almost 6 hrs at night. I'm definitely not complaining! He does though seem to have a similar "car seat aversion", much like Kayla...where he screams from the moment his butt hits the car seat until he is "released" from the torture. Thus making our outings somewhat less than pleasurable! I'm hoping he outgrows it soon, but with Kayla it took about 3 months:-/ All in all though he is a really good baby...very inquisitive looking and also moves around like crazy, constantly flailing his arms around - which is pretty much the same as what he was doing for the 9 months of pregnancy! To sum up...we love him:-D 

2 weeks old...





3 weeks old...


 4 weeks old...


Here's our feeble attempt at a siblings shot.

 Well we got one smiling anyway!









3 comments:

Janessa said...

He is SO Cute!

Darla said...

He is VERY VERY VERY cute. Oh my goodness!!! (I love that last shot, with the two girls in the background too). What a handsome lil' man! I'm glad he's so good for you too, it makes the transition to 3 kids so easy

Lauryn said...

Thanks for the compliments!

I think he's pretty handsome too;-) and as his mom, I'm only slightly biased!