Friday, August 3, 2007

Living it up...in NY

Well, here we are in Greenville NY in 90+ degree weather with no a/c. I am eating freezee's at an alarming rate, and counting the days until we go home. It's been a fun trip, but we've been here almost a month now (Brian is working with his dad), and I feel like it's time to get home and back on our normal schedule. Because of the heat the kids are cranky and not sleeping well, that pretty much means I am cranky too! I am dreading the 9 hr drive home just a little. The ride up here could be described as torture...the first half was fine, the second half was not. Kenna is not one to sleep for hours on end in the car, she's good for about 1 hr, max, and then she has enough 'energy' to stay up for a LONG time. Brooks just doesn't quite get why no one is coming to rescue him despite his desperate pleas. Anyway, there are always plenty of pictures on my other blog, mostly featuring the kids. Things are going well in Virginia, despite sometimes feeling frusterated at the work around the house that still needs doing. Everything just takes so much money. And time. Anyway, I will have to post more when I have a few minutes. Off to consume more frozen sugar water and change a few diapers.

No comments: