Friday, August 3, 2007

Regina Rambling

Great idea Darla, hopefully we all do our best to contribute on a semi regular basis.

Unfortunately for the 16 members of our family that can read, I (Jared) will be the main contributor from Regina. Which means you'll almost never get pictures or decorating updates. This being the first post I'll make an exception and mention that we just finished painting our living room and kitchen. I would describe the colours as brown in the kitchen and not nearly as cream as was intended in the living room.

I have actually been quite busy lately between losing our clients a bucket load of money, avoiding home renovation projects (see above) and the race meet at Saratoga where I feel obliged to pick winners in every race for the 34.2 readers of my other blog.

In other news Mrs Keats is scheduled to land in Regina in 27 minutes. She'll be staying with us for a bit before joining a missions team that is coming to Healing Hearts. It's going to be a hectic weekend as also Liana works a pair of nightshifts and I'll be helping our best good friends Dominick and Melissa move.

Hopefully something interesting transpires, I need good material to write about on Monday :)

Jay

1 comment:

Darla said...

Oh come on! You could give us a picture or two from time to time! We want to see your house and stuff.