Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kayla - 3 Months Old



Kayla turned 3 months this past Sunday (13 weeks)! She has become such a sweet baby, so pleasant and smiley. She watches you patiently, and then when you look at her, she is always ready with a huge grin! She also laughs when you laugh which is too cute, and makes us laugh even more! She seems to be quite the little joker already! She went into the jumperoo for the first time at 11 weeks, and knew exactly what to do in there - she is a little jumping bean! She is also spoiling us with nice long nights, sleeping 11-12 hrs every night and when she wakes up you would never know it as she just quietly lies there waiting for you to come for her! So all in all, we have been blessed once again with a really good baby! She has even overcome her carseat aversion, making for much more peaceful car rides and outings!

Here are some pics of her taken at 11 weeks old:

Looking serious...
1st time in her jumperoo!

These pics are from last week - 12 weeks old:
This is her waking from a nap:
Watching her big sister play:
More watching:
In her stroller at the zoo:
Enjoying her swing:

5 comments:

Darla said...

Love the little dimples! I see some of Mark's extended fam in her a little, and some of Logan/Shantz side too! You can tell just by her pics that she has a great personality!

Unknown said...

I see Lauryn!!!! (With more Mark's colouring.)

Anonymous said...

Lauryn: I just have to say your girls are both so cute. I think I can see resemblance of Kayla to Mattea in her mouth and the way she was sort of squishing down one eyebrow in the stroller-at-the-zoo photo. What a sweetie. Thanks for posting photos and news about your family. I enjoy keeping up with the Kennedy Klan. And yes, I remember fondly the days when you were an infant and I helped look after your family. Denise Duggan

Lauryn said...

Hi Denise! So nice to hear from you! I guess I now know what you must have been dealing with when you took care of me, as Mattea is quite the spitfire, and although I'd love to blame her Daddy...I don't think I can!

Thanks for keeping up with our Klan:-)

Lauryn said...

Also, in reference to the comments on who she looks like...she is a combo! Mostly me (so yes...Logan...Shantz's), but I have pictures of Mark as a baby that look alot like her too. Weird that she can look like both of us, as we look nothing alike!