Monday, June 13, 2011

Logan & Kari's Wedding

Arriving at the church, I noticed there was no video camera set up. I only had my still picture camera with me, so I didn't have enough memory space to record it all the way through, but I wanted them to have some essential moments captured for viewing later. Please excuse the bumpy ride, I was trying to wrangle Grey and keep him quiet with the other hand. For all the family that couldn't make the trip, here is a glimpse into their special day!

Processional: I didn't have a good vantage point to capture Kari coming up the aisle, but I got Logan's face, watching her walk up. Piano played by Josh Irwin


They were married by Terry, Kari's brother in law. This is the vows part.

The ring exchange and kiss

Unity Sand. Special music by Amy & Jenna Koop. Aaron Hale on the piano. Ring bearer was Evan, Kari's nephew.

Recessional: Back in Black by AC DC

3 comments:

Lauryn said...

Thank you SO much for posting the videos - pictures are great but videos are even better. I wish I could have been there so at least this gave me a little peek! Made me cry...our little brother, all grown up!

Darla said...

I will be getting the reception videos uploaded too, soon. You should have seen the slideshow. I was crying at that (it was a fairly typical slide show, just that it was HIM, and he still seems that little in my mind). Time flies like crazy. I'll get more up for you soon!

Lauryn said...

Also if you happened to get any videos of your Friday night jam session - post 'em!