Thursday, March 22, 2012

We're Alive!

I almost never post on here, just assuming everyone reads my other blog - where I post too much! But maybe I should check in and be a part of the family every now and again, eh:-) Something that makes me happy...a new necklace! I got one from the Vintage Pearl for Christmas, it's this one, and it has the kids names on it. I love it and have worn it without taking it off every day since then! My fave! But last week I got a coupon for 20% off...I'd been feeling like I wanted something for Brian and I...so I bought just the charm and the pearl to use with my old chain ($20 I think, then a discount!), I decided on a sapphire pearl, since I already have a white one. And a little 3/4" square...it took me a long time to decide what to engrave on it...B + D. It came yesterday, and I LOVE it!! It's very pretty. So now I have 2 everyday jewelry choices I love! I should ban myself from that site...I love it all!
A picture from Lauren's phone (she texted it to me and has an older phone, so the quality is low)...here we are trying out her new porch swing!
We are alive and well!! Brian has been enjoying a much more relaxed work schedule this year, on the whole. The kids are growing and doing well, we have good renters for both our rental homes...all our needs are met, and we can't complain one bit!!...and on the super plus side, we had a very mild winter, and summer is already here! Loving it all!

No comments: