Thursday, February 21, 2013

Birth Announcement #11

Number eleven! Doesn't that just sound crazy? But God knew we needed a Christmas angel in our home and we were delighted to be her parents. My due date was December 25th and it even seemed she was going to make her appearance on that very day. The 'angel' expression came from her blonde curls. How could we not resist!

 

I had the idea of a bank cheque for several of the children but had never used it. Dave and I decided #11 was the one! I wrote the wording and with a new computer and a graphic design program, I was all set. But I needed the help of my skilled daughter Darla to be ready to print. She just took over for me. That's what happens when you have a child in 1979 and 1999! 

 

Maryn Elyse has brought so much fun to all of her brothers and sisters, not just us as parents. She is the actress, the graphic story-teller, a great little pianist, an amazing singer, a personality with lots of spunk and just plain cute. She is the first Kennedy Kid to break a bone. She loves Playmobil, cats and dogs. She has wild hair and often looks like she doesn't have a mother.

She is a sweet young lady and we are thrilled that God chose to entrust us with eleven.

1 comment:

MomLaur said...

Love these all! They're so amazing and creative! Too funny who delivered - I had Dr. Fruitman for Will, Valerie for Jay and Eliana, and Laurie for Naomi!!! And of course my mom at all 4 :0)