Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Your Mother

This a post I have been wanting to do for a long time so you can see your mother.  The celebration of Mother's Day makes it quite applicable now.
In my brace, this time around.

In my new contact lens.

Taken bug eyed on purpose to show the difference between the regular contact lens in my right eye and the prosthetic lens in the left.

Having contacts I could no longer wear my prescription sunglasses. Dad/Dave said I should wear his extra pair of glasses...a hand-me-down from Darla! LOL
I just hadn't had the energy to get out shopping for new glasses so the kids bought me these for Mother's Day!


1 comment:

Darla said...

Amazing how different the braces are nowadays! Love the contact look too, google the actor Daniela Ruah - she natural has eyes like that, one brown, one black. She has a birthmark on/in her eye, making it black.