Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My '70 Dodge Challenger

This is my second Christmas gift, a 1970 Challenger. With Brent and Chantelle's gift of money as well as winning a bet with Jillaine at Christmas time, I was able to buy a new car and paint supplies.

This car has taken the place of my 67 Chevelle for the best car I have done. Truely nothing went wrong with this model. It has a 340 cubic inch engine and 465 horsepower.












This time the hood fits! :)














I was going to paint it either hot pink or lime green.
My whole collection!

3 comments:

Darla said...

Super great, I like the choice of green better than pink:-) Great hobby!

chantelle said...

LOVE this Lehman, great job and good choice in model! I agree with Darla, the lime green is smart on that car :D

Unknown said...

Looks amazing, Lehman...great job!!!