Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Glasses

Lehman and Maryn have glasses! :) There were some sad faces when they heard they needed glasses and they HAD to wear them ALL the time. Lehman needed new frames because he didn't have any, but Maryn kept her old frames and just got new lenses.
Maryn's 'new' glasses. She has only worn these frames like five times in the past year.


Lehman driving home from picking the glasses up: "Man! I can
see like a hawk now!"
I love the side profile

In case you are wondering...they are all dressed up for a band recital. I spiked his hair, and put Maryn's hair in a bun.



Posted by: Janessa

8 comments:

Kari said...

You guys look great in glasses! I don't know why the sad face! ;)

Lehman said...

Because I don't look good

Darla said...

Lehman, you look great! It ages you too, you look like, 15 or so I think! I really like the frame choice though, its great! And Maryn's are cute too. Only a few more year of suffering and then you can get contacts and be back to your former self. It's a adjustment to the new look for sure, but I think it looks GREAT!

Darla said...

Kenna: Wow, why does he have glasses on?
Me: because he has to wear them now.
Kenna: wow, he looks different. WAY different.

Lauryn said...

The glasses look great! And good to see some new pics - Lehman and Maryn you guys are getting so grown up!

Janessa, nice to see your posts! Keep 'em coming!:-)

chantelle said...

Looks great guys! Lehman you look totally different... not in a bad way mind you :) Maryn your are just always cute but I like the glasses (or seeing you actually in them ;)

Janessa said...

Davis saw him and said it was an improvement! lol
Dar have you watched the CMA awards yet? let me know what you think.
I will email you guys on Saturday.

Lehman said...

I look slow and unathletic, but I do look smart.