Monday, November 7, 2011

The SNOW is Here!!!

Sunday morning, at like 7:00 am, Jillaine woke up to get ready for church, looks out the window and says in the happiest voice, "It snowed." She ran into Maryn's room to tell her. I jumped out of bed, looked out the window, and instantly felt depressed. It had snowed all Saturday night, and flurries all Sunday.

Piper likes/hates the snow. He is such a wimp! As soon as you send him out, he starts whining and will not stop. But he loves running/bounding through it.


Posted by: Janessa

7 comments:

Darla said...

lol, I like how it depresses you! Haha. The very first snowfall should be fun...perhaps all the rest are depressing, knowing you're in for a long winter. Just tonight, Kenna said, "I just can't wait until it snows!"...as it was like 70 degrees here today, I told her she'd have to wait a long time! It's a novelty to my kids:-)

chantelle said...

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas :) I agree with Darla, the first snow SHOULD be exciting. I am surprised you beat us! We are looking for flurries today, rain tomorrow and flurries on on Friday too. It doesn't seem like it will stay though. Enjoy hehe

chantelle said...

ps. How are ya loving Regina? I haven't talked to you much since you got back home!

Janessa said...

I hate the snow, cause it reminds of how long the winter will be. I love it here! Chantelle, you and I should email each other. there are a lot of people I should email!:P

Kari said...

yeah, and uh, keep me on the email list too alright?? :) Stay warm, like Chantelle said, I can't believe you beat us!

Janessa said...

I will

Lauryn said...

Hmmm....I'm with you Janessa, I'd be a little depressed with the snow too! It's not that I don't like it on occasion (like on Christmas day
:-)) but at the same time, I don't want too much of a good thing:-P

Btw, Piper is too cute - brings back lots of great "Cairn" memories!