Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A few extras...


Dora Girls - Kayla actually sings "D-d-d-d-dwah" and starts laughing and smiling instantly if she sees anything with Dora on it, and if that happens to be a doll....you can bet it is going to be covered in slobbery kisses!
Matching Christmas pajamas...
Mattea loves to have Kayla sit with her and read together...Kayla is much more interested in stealing the book!
Daddy and Kayla during playtime before bed...
Mommy and her girls on Christmas day...poor Kayla had a bad cold (note the Rudolph nose!)
Family picture on Christmas Day...after a thousand shots...we still couldn't get one of everyone smiling, so I call this the best of the worst! 3 out of 4 ain't too bad...

4 comments:

Darla said...

GREAT pics! Glad to see family ones of you and Mark included too!!

Janessa said...

We NEED to see more of you on the blog Lauryn! ;)

Lauryn said...

Haha...well problem is, I'm usually the one taking the picture!!! And then often the times I AM in the picture, I usually wouldn't want it being seen! lol...trust me, my kids are way cuter:-P

Beccy said...

Yeah I know the 'Mom' feeling. LOL
Great pics!